Monday, March 24, 2014

75% of the way there!

I hit 30 weeks pregnant today! That means only 10 weeks until my due date. She could be here in 10 weeks!!! Or 11... or 12. ;) Or 8 or 9!


I'm feeling large and in charge lately. My heartburn is only getting worse and I can't bend over to put shoes on anymore. I'm officially past the point of picking things up that I drop. Thank goodness I have a toddler following me around to do it for me!

Until recently, baby Squirt was always looooow. Now I can feel her in my ribs constantly. I could barely turn over in bed last night because I felt like her feet were stuck between my ribs and I would break them if I rolled! I've been having a hard time walking for several weeks now (thanks, Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction) and it's not getting any easier as time passes and I grow bigger, as you can imagine. 

I'm excited for Squirt's arrival but also am feeling very unprepared! We haven't even started painting the nursery yet but we will in 3 weeks. I suppose I'm glad that I still have a lot to do - it will keep me busy in the last few weeks! Especially since I'm fully prepared for her to still be cookin' well after my due date. As soon as Ezra was born, I instantly missed being pregnant. I told myself I would enjoy my last few weeks with this baby, even at 41 weeks when I'm absolutely ready to be done. (Easier said than done, right?) ;)

Happy Monday, have a fabulous week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment