Wednesday, February 18, 2015

heart day 2015

I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day! 

The small humans had cute outfits, like usual.




We went to breakfast with my mom where she gave each of the small humans a little valentine.




Ezra is obsessed with his "boo-dozer!" After we ate, we headed home, I put the kids down for naps and I made a few little Valentine treats while I waited for Marcus to get home.



About an hour before Marcus got off work, I got a knock on my door. Pro Flowers delivered this beautiful bouquet to me from him!


Marcus knows how much I love flowers so that's all I needed for Valentine's Day. The flowers have opened up now and are so pretty!


We hung around the rest of the evening and then put the kids to bed at 7:00. Then Marcus left to go pick up dinner and movies. We had Buffalo Wild Wings and were planning to watch The Best of Me (a Nicholas Sparks movie - I read the book last month!) but it was gone so we watched If I Stay (I also read this book recently - the movie was better than the book) and Captain America. For the second movie, we ate cinnamon sticks from Chubby Bubba's. We had sparkling grape juice and I lit a candle in this mason jar candle holder I made! I literally just mod-podged tissue paper scraps to the jar and let it dry.


I gave Marcus some cream soda and candy plus a card and a booklet where I wrote out 100 reasons why I love him. Cards/notes are one of his favorite gifts to get so I think he loved it. It was a pretty low key day but I absolutely loved spending it with my man. His birthday is tomorrow and mine is in two weeks so we have a lot more celebrating coming up! 



No comments:

Post a Comment