Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Selah is 9 months old!

I can't believe my baby girl is already 3/4 of a year old! And obviously she's harder to keep still... ;)

She has had bites of our food quite a few times the past couple of weeks, but nursing is still her favorite! Yesterday she ate a whole piece of toast in under 4 minutes while her brother only took 2 bites of his... she's a food lover, that's for sure! 



She still nurses about every 2-3 hours during the day. Some nights she sleeps 12 hours straight and other times she's up once or twice. 


Her new thing to do is crawl over to where we keep our shoes in the kitchen by the garage and try to eat them. Shoes are her favorite. She likes being tickled and laughing at her brother all day long.



She waves bye-bye now when I wave to her... sweetest thing. Her wave isn't exactly ladylike though, it's more like Thor smashing down is hammer, but she still does it on command!

She has both her bottom teeth which is simply adorable. She's done pretty well with teething and we use Camilia drops to help with any pain.



She says both "mama" and "dada" now and knows which one of us is which. When I get her out of her crib in the morning or she is crying in her bed wanting to nurse, she says, "mama" over and over. Sometimes when she sees me she will crawl over to me and say, "dada" but if I tell her I'm Mama, she'll smile and say, "mama" instead. Little stinker.



She can sign "more" and we're working on "please" and "milk" too. She can turn off light switches now which is pretty handy if I have her in one arm and something else in the other arm, I can just ask her to turn the light off and she'll flip the switch! If you want to see a video of it, follow us on Vine!


Selah pulls up to stand on everything and cruises, even on walls, all day long. She will let go and stand for about 4 seconds before sitting down. I think she'll be walking pretty soon! 


I can't believe how fast she is growing. Her first 9 months have flown by for me compared to Ezra's first 9 months, probably because I have two kids to keep me busy now! She'll be 40 weeks old on Sunday which means she has been out of my belly almost as long as she was in it! Amazing.

I can't wait to see all the new things she learns this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment