Tuesday, March 4, 2014

27 Weeks pregnant on my birthday!


Third trimester!

We're officially 2/3 done!


We're in the home stretch. I definitely feel VERY pregnant. Like, can't easily get off the couch, peeing every 20 minutes, out of breath, feeling like I can't get any larger...
but I still have 3 months to go!

It feels like I just found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago but also feels like 2 years ago... I can't tell if this pregnancy is flying by or crawling along.


Yesterday was my 21st birthday! I celebrated this past weekend by going out to dinner with my husband, having cake & pizza with my parents, stopping by my in-laws house (the family was gathered there for a different special occasion - my husband's sister announcing she's having a boy!) and waking up to flowers and treats from my husband on my actual birthday. I didn't get to see him much on my birthday because he works long hours, but I got to end the day at MOPS with some wonderful ladies. It was a good birthday. :)

I'm so excited for this year of my life! Last year, I celebrated my 2nd wedding anniversary, got pregnant for the 3rd time and then my baby boy turned 1. This year, our baby girl will be born, we'll celebrate 3 years of marriage and my little boy will turn 2!!! I'm so excited to find out what God has in store for my family this year as we continue to serve Him. 

Thank you to everyone who helped make my birthday special - I love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment