Monday, March 17, 2014

29 weeks!


I swear I don't look this huge in person... or maybe I do?? :( 
Squirt never stops moving, she's constantly kicking and flipping and hiccuping. It's definitely my favorite part of pregnancy, except when she kicks my bladder the moment I lay down in bed.

Her crib set finally arrived in the mail!


The top picture is the comforter, crib sheet & crib skirt. The bottom picture is the "stock photo" from Etsy
We will finally start putting the nursery together once busy season is over for Marcus. I think we decided to paint the walls baby pink and do brown or cheetah print curtains. 


I went through all of her headbands (not all are pictured, but she has over 50!) and then made a DIY organizer out of an oats container. It can only hold a few headbands but I can switch them out to display the cutest ones. :)




I love weekends because I get to spend it with my 2 favorite people. Well, on Sundays, anyway. Marcus works all day Saturday during busy season. So glad I have these two in my life!



Check out my Pinterest boards for more baby girl things!

No comments:

Post a Comment