Tuesday, March 11, 2014

28 weeks!


I had my ever so wonderful glucose test yesterday. Thankfully my awesome doctor let me eat jelly beans instead of drinking the nasty orange drink that tastes like flat, warm orange soda with 3 spoonfuls of sugar stirred in. Fingers crossed that I pass! I failed with my last pregnancy but then passed my 3 hour test with flying colors. :)

Baby Squirt has been moving NON STOP. Her feet are all over, but she prefers to rest them on my bladder and then dance on it while I'm trying to sleep. So sweet of her. ;)


We had a pretty normal weekend. Marcus worked all day Saturday (which he only has to do during busy season) and on Sunday we went to Culver's like we always do. They have an employee dressed up as a giant ice cream cone (his name is Scoopie) and Ezra is always intrigued. Marcus takes him over to see Scoopie but if he gets too close, Ezra starts to cry. One of the Culver's girls gave Ezra this adorable stuffed Scoopie so that he hopefully wouldn't be scared of him anymore.


I think he loved it so much because he thought it was real ice cream... he kept biting it and kissing it. Adorable.

Follow me on Instagram to see more pictures from our weekend! 

@chalysek3




No comments:

Post a Comment