Monday, March 31, 2014

31 weeks

There are officially only 9 weeks left until my due date. That's single digits! 

My heartburn kicks in around 2 pm and doesn't leave. It's fabulous. Baby girl is constantly doing somersaults and I feel like she is trying to break out. One minute she's up in my ribs and the next she's cuddled on the right side, which is where Ezra always hung out, too. And then a few minutes later I feel like she's dropped even more. I already feel like 38+ weeks pregnant! I'm actually measuring only 29 cm as of 30 weeks 2 days. With Ezra, my fundal height was always around 2 cm small as well, so maybe she'll be small, too! I sure feel bigger than last pregnancy! Ezra was 8 days late and 7 lbs 7 oz. I'm really crossing my fingers that she'll come early, but if she comes late, I hope she's not huge. I liked Ezra being little. ;) 


Same shirt, much bigger belly! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment